Magnetic and thermal magnetic motor circuit breakers up to 30 kW
FeaturesCan be easily integrated with all configurations, thanks to their 55 mm standard width and mounting on DIN rail.
GV3 P Thermal-Magnetic Breaker:
- 7 ratings from 9 to 65 A used for magnetic and thermal motor protection from 5.5 to 30 kW.
- 5 ratings from 25 to 65 A used for magnetic motor protection from 11 to 30 kW.
- 50 kA Icu breaking capacity from 40 to 65A and 100 kA Icu from 9 to 32 A, complying with international standards and certifications.
- Product compacity: 55 mm standard width provides an easier installation in the panel and space saving, mounting on DIN rail
- Sturdiness and safety with 3-position rotary handle, front face padlocking.
- Common additives parts for TeSys GV2 and GV3 ranges.
BenefitsA stronger, safer, and long-term connection
Designed with the new and ingenious, EverLink* patented, power terminal system, The TeSys GV3 circuit-breaker provides a more reliable connection quality: the tightening pressure applied to the cables remains stable, strong and long-lasting even under tough conditions. Common additive parts to GV2 and GV3 ranges provide simplicity and significant installation time saving.
- Industry, infrastructures, buildings:
Used for motor control and protection, complying with IEC 947-2 and IEC 947-4-1 standards.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ