Multi 9 automatic recloser for earth leakage protectionEnd of commercialisation
Automatic recloser for earth leakage protection
FeaturesThe RED range is an earth leakage protection device offer with a built-in recloser. The automatic resetting function allows reclosing of the earth leakage protection device after clearance of the fault and following insulation monitoring. There are three versions: RED, REDs, REDtest.
- number of poles: 2
- rating: 25 to 63 A
- sensitivity: 30 to 300 mA
automatic resetting with preceding insulation monitoring (prolonged if you need the REDs)
- local indication
- remote indication for the REDs and the REDtest
- weekly test without power supply breaking possible with the REDtest
BenefitsRecloser Earth leakage Device
The insulation monitoring offers a guarantee of maximum continuity of supply. It's also the insurance of optimal protection and safety, achieving peace of mind. The remote alarm used to monitor the installation remotely is possible for the REDs and the REDtest with an auxiliary contact: it allows saving in maintenance time, the quick way to more productivity.
ApplicationsThree versions of RED are proposed to satisfy the various applications:
- RED version: residential applications
- REDs and REDtest versions: tertiary/industrial and infrastructure applications (Telecom relays, public lighting, lighted signs, bank cash-points, lifts, cold storage rooms, etc.). The REDtest can also be used in the residential sector.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ