Large PLC for Process applications & high availability solutions
PLC for process applications
FeaturesQuantum provides well-balanced CPUs able to provide leading performance from boolean to floating-point instruction...
- 5 IEC languages as standard: LD, ST, FBD, SFC, IL, the Modicon LL984 language to facilitate installed base migration.
- High-level multitasking system
- Memory capacity up to 7 Mb using PCMCIA extensions
- Specially shaped for process control applications with conformal coated modules, and an extensive catalogue of partner modules
- Safety processors and I/O modules to manage safety integrated systems
- Plug & Play high-performance Hot-Standby solutions with LCD keypad for local monitoring
- Numerous built-in ports (USB port, Ethernet TCP/IP port with Web server, Modbus Plus and at least one Modbus serial port) on the front panel
- In-rack connectivity to Profibus-DP, embedded Ethernet router
- Increase the availability of your architecture with the CRA and CRP Quantum Ethernet I/O modules (QEIO)
- Thanks to the Modicon X80 drops, expand your architecture and integrate easily your distributed devices in the same network (such as HMI, variable speed drives, I/O islands...)
Offering a large range of processors, Modicon Quantum is ideal for complex processes. The power of its processors results in optimum cycle times, while integrating ever more communication functions, diagnostics, memory flexibility and data storage. The Quantum Safety system is now available, certified TUV Rheinland, simple to use and ready to be integrated in your automated system.
Chose the best topology, daisy chain loop, ring, star, bus… for the design of your Ethernet architecture.
Hot-standby CPUs and daisy chain loop topology improve the availability of your process. In case of cable fails, the recovery time is less than 50 ms for an entire Quantum Ethernet I/O architecture.
- Process control
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ