AK2, AK3, AK5, AB3
Pre-assembled panel busbar systems and busbar systems
FeaturesPre-assembled panel busbar system, AK5:
Used to join prefabricated elements for:
- transporting current (busbar system)
- distribution of current (tap-offs)
- holding the equipment (plates)
- Busbar system: 160 A to 35°C 4-pole.
- 3-phase 2-pole, 3-pole, 4-pole + Neutral or 3-phase 4-pole + Common
- 2-pole, 3-pole or 4-pole distribution
- 2 ratings: 16 and 32 A
- 3-pole or 4-pole distribution
- 2 ratings: 25 or 50 A
Busbar system, AK2:
- For horizontal and vertical current distribution
- Permissible current: 200, 270, 380, 480, 580 and 690 A.
Electrical distribution solutions combining safety, simplicity and quick mounting and wiring.
- Automation and distribution equipment.
EcoStruxure™ for Your BusinessEcoStruxure lets you thrive in today's digital world. Make better business decisions with scalable and converged IT/OT solutions. Learn more
Reach UsHave a question, complaint or is there some feedback you’d like to send us to make your experience with Schneider Electric better? Contact an Expert
FAQEasily find and share the answer you are looking for from our online FAQ service. Browse FAQ