- Compass Data Centers and Schneider Electric: Trusted Partners
Chris Crosby started Compass Datacenters, providing dedicated, mission-critical facilities. In order to confidently start his business, he needed a trusted partner to join him on this journey. From years of previous work, he knew he could rely on Schneider Electric's strong portfolio and capabilities to provide the right partnership for success.
- DataBank: A 'Cool' Colocation Facility
DataBank needed a cost-effective solution that would be able to maintain their rigorous design, testing, and maintenance standards to ensure the availability of critical applications and information assets. Now, the data center colocation facility is keeping cool and becoming more efficient with data center solutions from Schneider Electric.
- A Revised Approach to Multi-Tenant Data Center Design, Build, Operations, and Maintenance
In this one-of-a-kind simulcast presentation, you will learn how some of North America’s most innovative service providers overcame their unique business challenges by designing, building, operating, and maintaining their data centers to reduce risk and increase speed to market.
Our Cloud & Data Center Service Provider SolutionsEnding data center complexity by succeeding with simplicity.
Why work with Schneider Electric
End the Complexity
Our service providers have the resources and talent to design, build, commission, operate, and maintain today’s state of the art data centers. Our approach is unparalleled in the industry, and challenges the current model by bringing together a strong portfolio of hardware, services, and software, with unique business programs to deliver the exact partnership you need.
Succeed with Simplicity
Not only do we have the means to fully develop today's state of the art data centers, but we can also help you preserve capital, reduce total cost of ownership, manage operational risk, and accelerate speed-to-market at every step of the way.
- Schneider Electric employs over 11,000 engineers and technical data center experts.
- Our service providers can design and build your data center at a fixed cost/MW.
- We are licensed in over 40 states for design and build.
- Schneider Electric manufactures over 70% of products required to build, operate, and maintain a data center.
- Schneider Electric invests over $1 billion in solutions research and development year over year.