EcoStruxure™ for Healthcare
EcoStruxure™ Resource Advisor
We make sense of your electrical and building data, so you can make better decisions for your hospital.
- The number of people 60 years and older will double by 2050.
- Healthcare organisations energy usage has been increasing by more than 35% since 1995.
- It costs the average hospital $1M per day for an unplanned power outage.
- Hospitals on average lose 10% of their hospital assets due to theft or $52 million dollars annually.
- Hospitals are the second most energy intensive buildings.
- Hospitals are one of the most complex facilities to build and operate.
- EcoStruxure™ Success Stories University of Rochester
Improving the health of URMC's electrical infrastructure with EcoStruxure Asset Advisor.
- EcoStruxure™ Success Stories South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute
With the help of Schneider Electric, SAHMRI is building a highly intelligent, world-class facility to meet the rising demand for both health and medical research facilities.Read More
- EcoStruxure™ Success Stories Moorfields Eye Hospital
Schneider Electric helps Moorfields Eye Hospital thrive at every level with EcoStruxure™ for Healthcare solutions that improve operational efficiency and patient safety.
- EcoStruxure™ Success Stories Nemours Children’s Hospital
Discover how Nemours Children’s Hospital utilizes a network of Schneider Electric to ensure that they can provide a lifesaving environment that feels like home.
- The song that saved the world
Schneider Electric shows how an engineer in a hospital, with a bit of foresight, saved the world.
- Through calm or chaos
Ensure safety, reliability, comfort, and improved financial health, with innovation at every level.
- EcoXpert™ Partner Program
Our mission is to ignite growth and enable success for our EcoXpert partners. Together we deliver best-in-class services and solutions to our customers.Discover EcoXpert